Now, one week later, we are approaching Resurrection Sunday. I hope you've had time to contemplate the meaning of this week, and have taken time to meditate upon our Lord's sacrifice for those who are His, as well as His victorious resurrection. If not, please do not let this Resurrection Sunday pass you by without doing that!
Hopefully you will find some of these articles to be helpful in that regard as well. So with that, please enjoy your week in review (kind of):
- A time to weep.
- We ought to examine ourselves before partaking of the Lord's Supper.
- What do expiation and propitiation mean?
- "The cross of Christ is the pinnacle reminder...that death is not natural."
- We must always keep the main thing the main thing, but especially during this week.
- Have you met Martin Luther?
- This is abominable.
- If you need me, I'll be napping under my desk. Hey, I'm only trying to be happy.
- Here's your weekly dose of adorable.
- If you don't believe in the resurrection of Christ, then you are not a Christian.
- Here's a great sermon about the Church as Christ's body.
- Sigh. Ivy League schools are legends in their own minds.
- Speaking of the Church, if you love Christ, you love the Body of Christ. It's not that difficult.
- The King crucified: