“Return to your house and describe what great things God has done for you.” So he went away, proclaiming throughout the whole city what great things Jesus had done for him. (Luke 8:39)
|This is just a happy picture.|
Well, it seemed to be a bit of a slow week, didn't it? Or perhaps it is that, for me, this week real life was so full and busy that internet life took not just a backseat, but was dragging behind on its own rickety trailer. Regardless, this week's lineup is a bit slim, but I hope you still find it worth taking a break to enjoy your week in review (kind of):
- Are we still amusing ourselves to death?
- On being light in this dark, sinful world.
- Adoniram Judson lived for eternity.
- When was the last time you hung out with your mom?
- This was bittersweet news; I am thankful I had the opportunity to learn from Dr. Hutchison while at TMC (now TMU), but his retirement is well-deserved!
- Here's your weekly dose of adorable.
- "Penal substitution is a notion developed during the Reformation"? Hm. That's crazy, I thought it was a fact taught in that big book...what's it called? Oh yeah, the Bible.
- Do I wish Disney hadn't gone the way of the world with the new Beauty and the Beast film? Of course. But the reality is, Disney is the world, so why would I expect them to do anything different?
- What do you do when someone walks away from the Lord?
- The impossibility of salvation: