It is probably the first time in a long time that I've been on the celebrating side of such events, so for that I am personally thankful. I am more thankful, however, that in the midst of political chaos, God is still on His throne. "There is," after all, "no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God" (Romans 13:1). Kind of makes you breathe a little easier, doesn't it?
Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, “I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life.” (John 8:12)Well, now that all this November wackiness is over, perhaps we can finally enjoy Autumn. And there is no better complement to falling leaves and crisp air than a hot cup of tea and your week in review (kind of):
- On the true Commander-in-Chief.
- Are you worshiping God, or merely a golden calf?
- So, I remembered this the other day and thought it's cheesiness might make all of us smile a little.
- If you ask me, we never should have started using The Message.
- This is disgusting.
- Good, I hope Trump does eliminate the free birth control offered by the ACA.
- I am one of those people who thinks that those who jump into a tizzy over Starbucks red cups are, well, obnoxious. But this is also obnoxious.
- Interesting FYI for all you world travelers out there.
- Um, hey, LifeWay? I'm thinking there are a lot of other music albums on your shelves that should also disappear. It seems to me that they are picking the wrong battles.
- Here's your weekly dose of adorable.
- This might be one of the most ridiculous articles I've ever read.
- Fear God, honor the king.
- Mike Riccardi on the message of the Gospel: