|Yep, that was me as a kid, separating the |
good stuff from the "eh" stuff.
Okay, I realize this introduction had no spiritual value whatsoever. Sorry about that. It's been a long week, but then, don't we usually feel that way by the time Friday rolls around? It is finally time to enjoy your week in review (kind of):
- The original Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory is one of my favorite movies. Gene Wilder was magnificent as Willy Wonka. Sadly, Wilder passed away on Monday.
- On the sin of discontent.
- "It's all extraterrestrial." Sigh.
- This is really amazing.
- Here's your weekly dose of adorable (thanks, Rick!).
- Aw, that's one strong, tenacious cat!
- Romans 1...and then some (warning: there are some mildly disturbing [in my opinion] photos in this Time magazine article).
- God's creation is gorgeous.
- Power in the midst of weakness, a topic we all need to revisit frequently.
- Cookie Monster is my favorite.
- The Church's one foundation.
- Unfortunately, not all ministers of the Gospel are saved men.
- Prophecies fulfilled at Calvary:
photo credit: charmed 5/365 via photopin (license)