Mmm...cookies. I do love cookies more than anything else.
Well, you are welcome. Now, go find yourself something equally as delicious and enjoy it bite by bite as you browse your week in review (kind of):
- Tweets like this concern me. Nothing should be so "nerve-wracking" if you truly believe in the sovereignty of God.
- I think this is Perry Noble's way of saying, "Please ignore the fact that I am utterly unqualified to be a pastor. Someone once told me I'm anointed, and that is enough."
- So this is happening with Driscoll.
- Sometimes you just need to see Jesus and be reminded to fix your eyes firmly on Him and His great work. That is why I keep telling you to listen to Pastor Mike Abendroth's sermons from Hebrews. Here is the latest.
- The Truth Pulpit is airing a series titled, "Portraits of Christ" that you'll want to hear.
- Lyndon Unger continues his series on modesty.
- Beth Moore has written a novel. Needless to say, you won't find this one on my Amazon Wishlist.
- An objection to God's sovereignty that proves it.
- Here's your weekly dose of adorable.
- Dear Selena Gomez, your song is not actually about God. No really, it isn't. Read the Bible, you'll see what I mean.
- On abusive shepherds.
- On what to look for in a shepherd.
- I didn't know this building existed. Now I need to see it.
- Our sovereign God: