I know, I am really sorry. All this time, I knew that the Holy Spirit had been scheduled for revival at this tiny church and yet I never shared it with you. Can you please forgive me? I promise that the next time I am offered a peek into the Holy Spirit's calendar, I will let you know.
Oy. I don't know what's more ridiculous—the people who schedule revivals, or the people who are gullible enough to think that a revival has been scheduled. Both are silly, so ignore the scheduled revivals and instead sit back and enjoy your week in review (kind of):
- Speaking of scheduled revival and God's calendar, Rod Parsley is definitely in-the-know and you can be too, if you preorder now!
- John Owen on the greatest benefit of preaching.
- Surprise, surprise, gluten sensitivity doesn't appear to actually be real. So unless you're one of the 1% of people who has celiac…go ahead, eat that bread!
- So sad for so many reasons.
- Here's your weekly dose of adorable.
- There are many reasons not to watch the new Kendrick Brothers' movie, War Room.
- What language did Jesus speak?
- Amusements and levity.
- The Lord's Word to His Church: