Fun fact #1: Krispy Kreme starts making fresh batches of their original glazed donuts at 6 AM. So if you stop by at 4:45 AM, you will be stuck with last night's glazed or whatever assorted donuts they may have available. Of course, if you are needing donuts that early in the morning, you probably aren't going to be overly picky about when they were made, so long as it was sometime in the last 4 to 6 hours.
Fun fact #2: Few things are as sadistically satisfying as spraying a spider with hairspray and watching it die a slow, paralyzing death.
Fun fact #3: A mixture of warm water, apple cider vinegar, honey, and cayenne pepper may have a bit of a bite, but it will burn a sore throat and cold right out of your head.
Fun fact #4: It is Friday. That means it is time for your week in review (kind of):
- The message that counters everything.
- Well, um, okay then.
- Reverent women.
- This is causing a small tizzy.
- We should sing this hymn more often.
- Is it just me, or should we start expecting this to happen every year? I mean, it seems like an obvious outcome to such a strange event.
- Don't miss this excellent sermon by Phil Johnson, preaching from Psalm 2.
- I may have posted this in the past, but it's worth watching again. Through the eyes of Spurgeon: