Yep, you're welcome. Now you know the truth about Jesus' self-confidence and self-esteem. Yes, I know the Bible talks about His obedience to the Father, but the reality is, He apparently was obedient because He was so confident in His identity. What's the moral of the story? Go out. Be confident. Be awesome. Just like Jesus.
Okay, are you done slamming your face into your desk now? Good. If you haven't thrown your computer across the room out of desperate frustration, then take a deep breath, relax, and try to enjoy your week in review (kind of):
- Honestly, are people still gullible and blind enough to believe these ridiculous "I went to Heaven" stories?
- Do we sing the note of joy?
- I feel really bad for these unborn children.
- Submission isn't a one-way street.
- Does Calvinism discourage evangelism?
- Here's your weekly dose of adorable.
- Thanks to Julia at Steak and a Bible for enduring the Roma Downey miniseries, A.D.: The Bible Continues and warning the rest of us of its awfulness.
- The secret to a happy life.
- Are you ready to die?
- Spurgeon almost quit.
- Steve Lawson on the visible church's puny God: