Oh, admit it, that is a classic moment in television history.
- Interesting, but I'd say most Christians today see 'worship' as a weekend-only thing, and don't understand the significance of our entire lives being lived out as worship to our King.
- I hope you stayed off Driscoll's mailing list.
- Um…I don't even know what to say. The guy has aspirations, you have to give him that.
- Great deals going on for the entire (finally completed) MacArthur New Testament Commentary set.
- Because I like to give you an occasional dose of Charisma crazy.
- Links to the breakout seminars from the Inerrancy Summit.
- Sigh. John Hagee is setting dates. Can somebody please stop this guy?
- The GTY blog is posting a series on the seven last sayings of Christ.
- I was looking for something, and found this. One hundred and nine sermons on John 1? Only Martyn Lloyd-Jones could do that.
- The purposes of God in our pursuit of godliness: