I trust that in my absence everyone has been diligently monitoring the ongoing silliness of the visible church, as well as the continuous downward spiral of the culture.
Since I've not had time this week to compile my usual list of the weird, wacky and woeful, I have an abbreviated This 'n' That for you. Take the extra time to wash your car, read a book, catch up on Dr. Phil or bake me a peach pie. Just remember that we are called to do all things as unto the Lord, bringing glory to Him, which means that Dr. Phil reruns may have to be crossed off the list. I did receive a word that baking a peach pie for your favorite blogger is one of the most anointed activities in which one can engage. Do with that information what you will.
With that, please enjoy your abbreviated week in review (kind of):
- This is a helpful article explaining complementarianism.
- Ken Silva provides some helpful background on prosperity preacher Joseph Prince.
- Luther College's Head of Religion says Jesus was a Muslim. Kinda.
- R.C. Sproul teaches about God's decretive and preceptive will.
- God's own defense of Scripture: