I was out of town for most of this week, so today's update is a bit abbreviated. If you're enjoying gorgeous weather as I am, take the extra time and get outside and praise God for His goodness. And now, here's your week in review (kind of):
- Rowan Williams has announced that he will be stepping down as Archbishop of Canterbury. No comments from this peanut gallery. Not yet, anyway.
- The new iPad is here. Great, this means that I'll spend the next couple of months repenting of the sin of covetousness.
- I'm really looking forward to this conference.
- Pastrix Paula White, with the help of T.D. Jakes, is having a "God encounter" at her church. Hm...what say you about this, James MacDonald?
- No, this is not a joke. It's a clip of an actual service from the Crystal Cathedral.
- Russian and South Korean researchers are planning to resurrect the woolly mammoth. Yeah, because that's something we need wandering the streets. Good luck with that.
- Nate Busenitz offers thoughts on "throwing prophecy under the Agabus."
- The coming persecution: