- Day 1: Craig Groeschel - Preached about himself.
- Day 2: Jentezen Franklin - Preached about himself and wove [un]biblical mythology.
- Day 3: Matt Chandler - Preached the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Day 4: Christine Caine - Preached about herself. Equated Elevation Church with the temple of Solomon's day.
- Day 5: Ed Young, Jr. - Preached gibberish and nonsense. "The ring is the thing and the hope is the rope." People were furiously taking notes on this, so there must have been a hidden profundity that eluded me.
- Day 6: Israel Houghton - Sang a bunch of praise choruses that are still twirling around in my head as a means of constant annoyance.
- Day 7: Perry Noble - Preached about Steven Furtick and Elevation Church.
- Day 8: Stovall Weems - Preached about himself. Allegorized and eisegeted the story of Noah.
- Day 9: Kevin Gerald - Preached about himself.
- Day 10: T.D. Jakes - Took two texts (Luke 8:40ff and Hebrews 4:15-16) that have nothing to do with one another, and proceeded to force them to cohabit based upon a common word found in the KJV, "touched."
- Day 11: James MacDonald - Preached his "stock" sermon about repentance, perhaps in order to stay in good standing with the more conservative crowd.
- Day 12: Steven Furtick - Preached exactly what Matt Chandler said not to preach by engaging in "narcigesis" with the story of David.
Medal Ceremony for Heresy Olympics at Code Orange De-Vival of Steven Furtick
Word Faith Pastrix Christine Caine Preaches Sunday Morning Sermon for Steven Furtick
A Biblical Critique of T.D. Jakes' Code Orange Revival Sermon