Happy to Be Me! will help you to realize that you really are fantastic, and that there is nothing about you that needs to change. Nope, all that has to happen is that you must learn to like who you are. Once you have achieved this self-acceptance, good things are bound to happen. Upon truly becoming happy with yourself just as you are, you will undoubtedly begin to see God's destiny for your life begin to unfold. But you must first come to this place of acknowledgement of your awesomeness. Otherwise, God is completely powerless to help you.
So, as you prepare to make your donation of $25 or more in order to receive this "free" resource from Joyce Meyer Ministries, here is your week in review (kind of):
- Well, the new year is almost upon us, and you know what that means for many: time to start a new Bible reading plan! Nate Bingham provides a fairly extensive list of options for 2012. As 2011 draws to a close, I am finishing the M'Cheyne plan and recommend it highly.
- If recent posts haven't convinced you, it may be time to start seriously considering the fact that Beth Moore is merely pretending to be Protestant.
- The Cripplegate has provided a guide to their various series.
- It is finished. Praise God.
- If you missed the Christmas concert at Grace Community Church, here's an excerpt.
- Due to volcanic activity, a new island has arisen in the Red Sea.
- I wish some of today's "conservative Bible teachers" would listen to this, and heed it. It is true that bad company corrupts good character. Unless, of course, God lied to us in His Word.
- Speaking of bad company, Richard Foster's Renovare is promoting emerging heretic Tony Jones.
- It's that time of year again; time for random, unnamed people to determine which words and phrases should be banned from use.
- Now's your chance to start shopping for next Christmas. For the Titanic enthusiast in your life, you may want to bid on one of these authentic Titanic artifacts.
- Paula White has been named the new senior pastor of New Destiny Christian Center. I'll refrain from further comment...for now.
- The Cripplegate writes an open letter...to you.
- Voddie Baucham preaches about Modern Spirituality and your mind: