|This looks uncomfortable, but multi-funcional!|
Once again, I'm sure most of you are very thankful that it's finally Friday. Around here, it seems like a perfect day to curl up in a chair with a warm blanket and a good book. But, before you disconnect from the world, here's your week in review (kind of):
- Remember earlier this week when we mentioned Tim Keller's fumbling of the Gospel? Well, he responded. But, are there more reasons than this to have some concerns about Keller? I would say that yes, there are, not the least of which is his seeming promotion of contemplative spirituality.
- Have you been blessed by the ministry of Grace to You? If so, then you need to know about Norm Sper. Today he is with the Lord, and personally, I cannot wait to meet him in Heaven and say thank you.
- It's a good thing we have Pat Robertson around to fill in the holes of what Jesus told us in Scripture. Without Robertson, we wouldn't know that it's okay to divorce your spouse if he or she has Alzheimers.
- This reminds me of my day yesterday.
- Have you heard about the 180 movie?
- A little funny for your Friday: