But enough of my random morning thoughts...here's your week in review (kind of):
- Surely we all knew that the passing of New York's gay marriage bill would continue to snowball this country deeper and deeper into depravity. Here is one example of what happens when marriage begins to be redefined. Today, legalizing polygamy, perhaps tomorrow you can marry your dog.
- Tony Blair continues to push his interfaith agenda. Let's not forget Blair's link with "evangelical" leaders such as Rick Warren, Bill Hybels, and Nicky Gumbel. Gee, I wonder if they support interfaith efforts, too?
- A man goes on a murder rampage in Norway, and he's suddenly a right-wing, Christian fundamentalist. Funny, I don't know of any true Christian who would condone this man's evil actions.
- Here's a shocker: Brian McLaren's New Age sympathies are becoming more and more obvious.
- McDonald's will soon be adding apples and decreasing the amount of fries included in every Happy Meal, and the childhood obesity avenger herself, the First Lady, is applauding the effort. Honestly, I wish she'd keep her fingers out of my french fries, especially since she has her own 1,700 calorie meals to consume.
- An AWOL US soldier has been arrested for plotting an attack on Fort Hood. And what a shocker, he's Muslim!
- Ken Ham has been granted the honor of being named one of the "Worst Behaved Citizens" according to....whoever the individual is who runs this blog.
- Have you purchased your Evangel Pack of The Biggest Question yet?
- Wretched Radio has completed their Drive By Marriage series. It's currently available for Mp3 download, and CDs are available for pre-order and will ship next month.
- John Stott passed away Wednesday morning at the age of 90. While he certainly made some wonderful contributions, his participation as a founder of the Lausanne Congress and his belief in annihilationism are both unfortunate.
- Sola Sisters blog has posted links to John MacArthur's 13-part sermon series on the charismatic movement.
- Mike Bickle wants a book about Catholic mystics to be a "manual for IHOP-KC."
The kind of worship God desires:
HT: The End Time