- I couldn't ask for a more beautiful late November morning...thank you, God!
- I am thankful for a Savior "who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men. And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross." (Philippians 2:6-8 ESV)
- I am thankful that when I know I am standing on the Word of God, I can stand tall.
- I am thankful for that God gave someone the idea to make peppermint Oreos!
- I am thankful for the book of Hebrews. I just finished studying through it yesterday and hated to leave it!
- I am thankful for the blessings of Ephesians 1 that are granted to believers upon salvation.
- I am thankful for the ministry of Wretched Radio.
- I am thankful for the ministry, wisdom, and service of Charles Spurgeon.
- I am thankful that, by the grace and power of God, I am growing in sanctification.
- I am thankful for my two kitties, who God has entrusted to me and who bring me smiles, laughter, and the occasional bit of terror (as something fragile is about to teeter off of the counter).
20 November 2010
Top Ten Thanks
by EBenz Labels: Thankful